As a hotel we are aware of the need to relate and care for our environment and sociocultural environment, looking for a harmonious integration that guarantees a better quality of life and quality service, sustainable and sustainable over time. For this reason, we focus on the efficient management of the following:
- Energy efficiency through implementation of energy efficient lighting.
- Thermally efficient construction elements which control and reduce heat loss.
- Encourage our guests in savings in water consumption.
- Minimize possible waste and encourage reuse and recycling of packaging.
- Use biodegradable hygiene products and cleaning.
- Take steps to reduce energy consumption.
- Prioritize local producers and distributors.
- Promote respect and acculturation in our guests by the local cultural resource.
- Promote the historical, architectural and local cultural heritage as a leading tourist destination element.
- Generate economic benefits for the local community
- Measure and update goals and objectives.
- Review and adapt management to the reality environment.
Hotel Rey Don Felipe
Punta Arenas, November 2006